2016 Star Wars Classic R2-D2 1oz Silver Coin
After its release in 1977, Star Wars captured the head and minds of a generation around the world.
This release features the adorable R2-D2 being sold by the Jawas to Luke Sywalker and his step-uncle Owen Lars in Star Wars: A New Hope
R2D2 is the fourth character to feature in the Star Wars Classic coin collection
- Proof Quality 99.9% Fine Silver.
- Third Classic coin release in the new Star Wars coin collection from New Zealand Mint
- Official Licensed Product by Disney Consumer Products with a limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Presented in branded coin case and themed outer.
- Great present for any Star Wars fan or coin collector.
- Engraved 1 oz Fine Silver coin featuring R2D2, as seen in Star Wars Episode: A New Hope
This coin features R2-D2 being sold by the Jawas to Luke Sywalker and his step-uncle Owen Lars in Star Wars: A New Hope
This features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Country of Issue – Niue.
The Star Wars Classic R2-D2 1oz Silver Coin comes presented in a high-quality Star Wars themed coin packaging. The packaging makes this an ideal gift for any Star Wars fan. The Certificate of Authenticity sits within the coin case.