2017 Star Wars Classic Darth Vader 1oz Gold
After its release in 1977, Star Wars captured the head and minds of a generation around the world.
The Star Wars classic Darth Vader 1oz gold coin is the first coin in the Star Wars Classic Series. Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force, became a Sith Lord, and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor – the evil Darth Sidious – for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance. But there was still good in him…
These highly collectible coins have a Limited Mintage of only 1,000 coins each.
- Proof Quality 9999 Fine Gold.
- Seventh Classic coin release in the new Star Wars coin collection from New Zealand Mint
- Official Licensed Product by Disney Consumer Products with a limited worldwide mintage of 500 coins. (now sold out from the mint and very highly sought after)
- Comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Presented in branded coin case and themed outer.
- Great present for any Star Wars fan or coin collector.
- Engraved 1oz Fine Gold coin featuring Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode: A New Hope
Darth Vader: This coin face dramatically illustrated an iconic Star Wars moment when Darth Vader first appears. The Sith Lord, is engraved in fine relief, while behind him two Stormtroopers stand at attention.
This features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Country of Issue – Niue.
The Star Wars Classic Darth Vader 1oz Gold Coin comes presented in a high-quality Star Wars themed coin packaging. The packaging makes this an ideal gift for any Star Wars fan. The Certificate of Authenticity sits within the coin case.