2017 Star Wars Classic Han Solo 1/4oz Gold
After its release in 1977, Star Wars captured the head and minds of a generation around the world. Han Solo is the second character to be featured on the officially licensed Star Wars Classic coin collection, following on from the successful release of the Darth Vader collectible coins.
These highly collectible coins have a Limited Mintage of only 1,000 coins each.
- Proof Quality 9999 Fine Gold.
- Seventh Classic coin release in the new Star Wars coin collection from New Zealand Mint
- Official Licensed Product by Disney Consumer Products with a limited worldwide mintage of 1,000 coins. (now sold out from the mint and very highly sought after)
- Comes with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Presented in branded coin case and themed outer.
- Great present for any Star Wars fan or coin collector.
- Engraved 1/4 oz Fine Gold coin featuring Han Solo from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
This stunning engraved 1/4 oz gold coin features the face of Han Solo frozen in carbonite, as in the 1980 release of Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
This features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Country of Issue – Niue.
The Star Wars Classic Han Solo 1/4oz Gold Coin comes presented in a high-quality Star Wars themed coin packaging. The packaging makes this an ideal gift for any Star Wars fan. The Certificate of Authenticity sits within the coin case.