2017 STAR WARS STORMTROOPER 1oz SILVER BULLION
2017 Star Wars Stormtrooper 1oz Silver Bullion
2017 Star Wars Stormtrooper 1oz Silver Bullion: After its release in 1977, Star Wars captured the head and minds of a generation around the world. The Star Wars film franchise celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2017 and it’s as popular as ever.
- 1 troy ounce of fine .999 silver
- Product of the New Zealand Mint
- Part of the mint’s popular Star Wars Series
- Limited mintage of 250,000
- Legal currency on Niue with a face value of $2 (NZ)
- Reverse shows imposing depiction of Stormtrooper – new for 2018
- Obverse features HM Queen Elizabeth II by Sir Ian Rank-Broadley
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition
The reverse of these beautifully designed coins features the licensed image of a Stormtrooper, one of the Galactic Empire’s ground assault force. Recognisable from their white armour and unique weapons like the E-11 blaster, Stormtroopers were commanded by Sith lords like Darth Vader for the Emperor Palpatine. They were an independent branch of the Imperial Army and a reminder of the ever-present threat of the Empire.
This features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Country of Issue – Niue.
The Star Wars Classic Luke Skywalker 1oz Silver Coin comes presented in a perspex capsule. The packaging makes this an ideal gift for any Star Wars fan. The Certificate of Authenticity sits within the coin case.
You may also like…