CIT 2018 Crystal Skull – Vanidad Silver High Relief Coin
Crystal Skull is a brand new CIT series merging gloomy themes with sparkling SWAROVSKI® crystals to create an eerily beautiful coin unlike any other.
The black proof surface finish and partial color applications create a stark contrast to the shimmering stare of the skull-shaped crystal. Aptly named Vanidad – Vanity, the first coin of the series is issued for the African nation of Equatorial Guinea.
- Coin Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Coin Weight: 1oz
- Diameter: 38.61 mm
- Coin Finish: High Relief Prooflike
- Coin Denomination: 1000 Francos CFA
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Coin Mintage: 1750
- Country of Issue: Equatorial Guinea
- Mint: CIT (Coin Invest Trust)
The black proof surface finish and partial color applications create a stark contrast to the shimmering stare of the skull-shaped crystal
Carries the Coat of Arms for the African nation of Equatorial Guinea
Your coin is packaged in a themed coloured tin (typical of the skull series). A certificate of authenticity is enclosed.
Non European Union Buyers
All pricing includes Euro Zone VAT (sales tax) of 20%. If you reside outside of the Euro Zone VAT will be deducted once your full shipping address is entered in your account details. Please see here for regions we ship to outside of the EU.
Smart Minting Technology
So what is Smart Minting all about? A technique allowing hitherto unprecedented levels of intricate relief on smaller coins, amongst many other benefits. Applied to a range of their new coins, CIT (Coin Invest Trust) took the inspired step of using it on a previous release to ably demonstrate the benefits of the process in comparison to traditional strikes.
smartminting© stands for:
• strikingly higher relief on standard weight coins
• extraordinarily high relief on coins with slightly increased weight
• considerably larger diameter on standard weight coins while maintaining relief height
• standard relief height on coins with greatly reduced weight