CIT 2018 Silver Heart 1oz Antiqued Silver High Relief Coin
CIT’s dramatic smartminting© technology invigorates the heart-themed coin genre. One ounce of silver is struck to create a bulging, hefty three dimensional heart with delicate ornaments reminiscent of the Silver Fortune introduced at the Beijing Coin Exposition in late 2017.
The Silver Heart is one of the most dazzling and elaborate heart coins ever minted and will fascinate collectors of modern numismatics and bring joy to anyone lucky enough to receive this alluring token of love and friendship.
- Comes with CIT’s Certificate of Authenticity.
- Coin Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Coin Weight: 1oz
- Diameter: 33mm
- Coin Finish: High Relief Antiqued
- Coin Denomination: £5
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Coin Mintage: 2500
- Country of Issue: Palau
- Mint: CIT (Coin Invest Trust)
One ounce of silver is struck to create a bulging, hefty three dimensional heart with delicate ornaments.
Issued for Palau and displaying the national emblem.
Presented in a collector’s box. A certificate of authenticity is enclosed.
Non European Union Buyers
All pricing includes Euro Zone VAT (sales tax) of 20%. If you reside outside of the Euro Zone VAT will be deducted once your full shipping address is entered in your account details. Please see here for regions we ship to outside of the EU.
Smart Minting Technology
So what is Smart Minting all about? A technique allowing hitherto unprecedented levels of intricate relief on smaller coins, amongst many other benefits. Applied to a range of their new coins, CIT (Coin Invest Trust) took the inspired step of using it on a previous release to ably demonstrate the benefits of the process in comparison to traditional strikes.
smartminting© stands for:
• strikingly higher relief on standard weight coins
• extraordinarily high relief on coins with slightly increased weight
• considerably larger diameter on standard weight coins while maintaining relief height
• standard relief height on coins with greatly reduced weight