TIFFANY ART: ORIENTALISM 2018 Palau 2oz silver coin
Out of stock
CIT 2018 Tiffany Art – Orientalism 2oz Silver
The Tiffany Art collection is undoubtedly one of the most successful modern coin series in the world with five awards to its name and numerous spin-off series attempting to imitate the exceptional mix of minting perfection and aesthetics. The highly anticipated CIT classic is now in its fourteenth year introducing the Italian Castle of Sammezzano and its orienatlist architecture.
- Coin Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Coin Weight: 2oz
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Coin Finish: High Relief Antiqued
- Coin Denomination: 10 Dollars
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Coin Mintage: 999
- Country of Issue: Palau
- Mint: CIT (Coin Invest Trust)
The reverse is a rimless depiction of the Castle of Sammezzano and its orientalist architecture.
The obverse shows a rimless depiction of the Castle of Sammezzano and its orientalist architecture bearing a discretely placed Coat of Arms of Palau.
Your coin is packaged in a high quality collector’s box typical to the series. A certificate of authenticity is enclosed.
Smart Minting Technology
So what is Smart Minting all about? A technique allowing hitherto unprecedented levels of intricate relief on smaller coins, amongst many other benefits. Applied to a range of their new coins, CIT (Coin Invest Trust) took the inspired step of using it on a previous release to ably demonstrate the benefits of the process in comparison to traditional strikes.
smartminting© stands for:
• strikingly higher relief on standard weight coins
• extraordinarily high relief on coins with slightly increased weight
• considerably larger diameter on standard weight coins while maintaining relief height
• standard relief height on coins with greatly reduced weight