TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the below to understand the sites terms & conditions.
- PRICES & PAYMENT
- Use of this site confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions and any business is fully bound by them. They are not subject to selective modification. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights and are subject to English law.
- The contents of this site are fully owned by Minted-UK Ltd and are not to be used for any other use than that intended i.e. Purchase of products from this sit
- All prices are subject to change and are not binding until you have recieved an Order Confirmation and full payment in cleared funds has been made.
- The right to cancel under the Distance Selling regulations does not apply. The prices of our goods are directly dependent on fluctuations in the financial market and are exempt from this right. Orders placed are final.
- This receipt of order does not constitute a binding acceptance of it. The receipt of order may, however, be in the form of an acceptance of order or invoice.
- Items on this site may be withdrawn at any time and are subject to availability.
- Deliveries will be made as promptly as possible and times are subject to availability. We cannot be held responsible for issues arising from circumstances beyond our control.
- If we fail to deliver, a full refund of paid money will be made. We will not be liable for any changes in the interim in the price of the item.
- Delivery fees will be made clear at the time of order.
- Deliveries will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be insured. We will not post items out uninsured under any circumstances.
- Minted-UK will deliver only to the address specified at the time of order. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Your privacy is paramount to us. We will not give out ANY information to third parties and we do not store payment details online in any way.
Your personal information may be used to conduct anti fraud checks via legitimate agencies and all personal information provided will be treated in full accordance with the 1988 Data Protection Act.
- We accept no liability for loss of profit in any delay in shipment of items on the site.
- We offer no financial advice.
- We offer no guarantees on the accuracy of product information provided by others.
- We accept no liability for issues arising from the misuse of products after delivery.